Full Time, Part Time, and On Call Caregiver Openings - In-Home Care Department.
We have a newly adjusted wage grid and look forward to adding talented and passionate caregivers to the team!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our residents at Cascade Manor range from seniors recovering from an illness/surgery to elderly adults requiring various levels of care and assistance. These residents are some of the best, and part of our living history!
You’ll be: assisting with activities of daily living, meal assistance, dressing, personal hygiene and mobility assistance, companionship and following the care plan as outlined by the supervising RN.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
- Caregiver experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior Medication Administration Experience Preferred, but not required.
- Ability to organize, plan, and coordinate multiple tasks; handle multiple interruptions, maintain focus on scheduled tasks.
- Ability to work independently, initiative to do see what needs to be done.
Full-Time Benefits package can include:
- Medical (90% of monthly premium paid by us), dental, vision
- 401(k) with match
- Holiday, sick leave, and vacation pay
- One free meal per shift
- Monthly bus pass
- Complimentary access to fitness center and indoor pool
- Discounted services - fitness trainer and massage
- A great team, stable leadership, and a positive work environment
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program and more!