Are you ready for a change? Are you seeking an opportunity to work with the best nurses in town who serve the best seniors in town? We have great news for you......your search is over!!!
Capitol Lakes is currently seeking compassionate and experienced licensed Nurses to help support our needs in Skilled Nursing. The Nurse provides nursing assessments, patient care and addresses medical and emotional needs of all Capitol Lakes Rehabilitation Residents.
What You Need
- Valid and current nurse license in the state of Wisconsin. RN or LPN
- Experience in a supervisor or management/leadership role is highly desired.
- Prior experience as a LPN/RN in a skilled nursing or long-term care setting preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement prior to employment.
Work Schedule: Full-time, various shifts. Must have flexibility to work occasional weekend shifts as needed.
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Now offering PayActiv (daily pay option)
- Group life insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes