Mirabella at ASU is currently seeking part-time Drivers that will assist with providing a gracious and efficient sense of arrival and departure for guests at the community by carefully and efficiently parking and retrieving vehicles as requested. You will seek to exceed guest expectations by anticipating needs and building relationships. Consider joining our excellent Transportation team and Apply Today!
Work Schedule: Part-time/Full-time options, Various shift options. Days may vary. Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
What You Will Do
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests and co-workers in a gracious, attentive, and courteous manner.
- Welcome and assist residents and guests in and out of vehicles.
- Drive vehicles safely to and from the lobby drop-off area and garage or other parking structure.
- Maintain cleanliness of community vehicles. Treat vehicles with utmost care.
- Perform minor preventive maintenance and service on community vehicles, especially related to safety of vehicle. Maintain and check emergency supplies.
- Inspect vehicles to check for any malfunctions or deficiencies and reports immediately to Transportation leadership.
- Cross train for and perform duties of a driver as needed.
- Provide transportation for resident medical appointments, errands, town car and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Will Need
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and insurable by the designated carrier. Maintain minimum eligibility requirements on driving record.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in driving cars and/or buses, transportation services or a related field is preferred.
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write the English language.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Mirabella at ASU Offers You
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby options for activities and dining venues