Saratoga Retirement Community is Silicon Valley’s finest retirement destination and leader in the Senior Care Industry. We are seeking energetic, compassionate individuals to become part of our Assisted Living Team. At SRC we have fostered a workplace culture of professional and personal growth, while working in an environment where resident and employee health and happiness matter. We work together as a collaborative team made up of clinicians, nursing leaders, and administrative staff. Potential applicants should be genuinely committed to enriching the lives of seniors under their care. Come join our mission of providing exceptional care to seniors in a continuing care environment!
About this position: We are currently looking for a PM FTE for Assisted Living.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
- Valid California LVN license.
- Prior experience as a LVN in a memory care, assisted living, or skilled nursing setting preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team, and speak with compassion to residents and families.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the residents.
- Setup and pass medications as needed, observing the 5 rights of medication administration.
- Maintain working knowledge of resident conditions at all times.
- Review 24 hour reports and other pertinent nursing documentation from previous shifts.
- Directly supervise the work of Certified Medication Aides and Certified Nursing Aides.