Rogue Valley Manor, Medford's premier upscale senior living community, is seeking healthcare servers, experienced or not, to join us in providing our residents with a great hospitality experience when dining with us in our health center.
Compensation: 15.00/hr + DOE
We are not a nursing home or typical retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best hospitality the Medford area has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience.
All we ask is that you bring excitement, a smile, energy, ambition to grow and learn new things, and great ideas to make us all better. This position also includes ensuring the accurate, safe, and timely service of regular and therapeutic diets to our residents. If you want to be treated like you matter, come join us in pushing the envelope!
The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy. It’s that simple.
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
• Career-centered opportunity for advancement
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
• 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
• Employer funded defined contribution plan
• Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
• Discount on meals
• Two weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
• Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
• 6 paid national holidays
• Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship program
• Employee referral program
*Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.