Telecommunications Technician - Full Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm
Rogue Valley Manor, Medford’s premier retirement community is seeking a customer focused Telecom Tech to perform a variety of technical responsibilities. We are dedicated to providing exceptional employment, resident and guest experience by creating a company culture driven by a passionate team with clear direction and accountability, guided by our Company’s Core Values.
The Telecommunications Technician plays a key role in resident relations through technology. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, computer guru with a passion for understanding technology and the capability to solve technology challenges with patience. Our preferred candidate has exceptional interpersonal skills and the gift of being able to share complex information in simple terms. This position is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and repairing various technology including computers, Smart TVs, and wireless networks. A strong candidate is a quick and continuous learner that is capable of understanding the changes in technology. They are our technology experts.
• Career-centered opportunity for advancement
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
• 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
• Employer funded defined contribution plan
• Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
• Discount on meals
• Two weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
• Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
• 6 paid national holidays
• Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship program
• Employee referral program