Mirabella at ASU, a new and modern, upscale retirement community in downtown Tempe, is seeking a Nutritional Services Aide to assist with food service preparation and meal trays to ensure patient's dining needs are met based on prescribed dietary needs.
What You Will Do: The Nutritional Services Aide is responsible for ensuring the accurate, safe and timely service of regular and therapeutic diets to residents in our Health Care Center. This position will also maintain food safety and a sanitary work environment as well as assists with special catered events, acting as a food-runner or a re-setter as needed, keeps tables maintained and assists other servers and staff as needed.
What You Will Need
- Requires knowledge of food safety practices and food service principles.
- Must possess a valid Food Handler's permit
- Ability to interact with staff, other departments and residents. Requires courtesy and basic tact to maintain positive relationships.
- Previous experience in a long-term care environment is helpful. Experience in a Nutritional Service Aide and/or Server role is highly preferred.
What Mirabella at ASU Offers You
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby options for activities and dining venues