The Rogue Valley Manor, Medford’s premier retirement community is seeking a Lead Receptionist. The Lead Receptionist must be poised, professional, outgoing, customer-focused and able to multi-task. This position is a member of our 'first impression' team, serving both residents and visitors to the Rogue Valley Manor campus.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Campus wide infection control protocols.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- 4% 401(k) match
- Employer funded defined contribution plan.
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked).
- Additional Floating holiday
- 6 paid national holidays.
- Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship program.
- Employee referral program.