SERVER - NO LATE NIGHTS!
Hours: less than 30 hours per week
Days: various days available
Mirabella Seattle (MBS) is a high-end retirement resort located in the heart of downtown Seattle. We have an elegant private dining room and a casual cafe on site complete with stunning views of downtown Seattle. Many of our menu items are made from a scratch kitchen with the customer experience in mind. We strive to keep our menus fresh by making frequent changes and offering nightly dinner specials. Mirabella Seattle offers an excellent low stress environment for Culinary Professionals.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- 401k with company match
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
-Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- Education Tuition Scholarship program
- Employee referral program
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Free access to fitness center, pool, spa, sauna
- Free uniforms
Work as part of our Dining Services team as a Food Server. Responsibilities include greeting guests and assisting with our multi-course "person centered" style of meal service. Assists with special catered events, acting as a food-runner or a re-setter as needed, keeps tables maintained and assists other servers and staff as needed. Retirement community experience a plus. This is a non-tipped position.