Hours: 20 hours a week Days: Various Schedules available (morning, evening and dinner shifts available) - NO LATE NIGHTS
Holladay Park Plaza has job openings for Food Servers. We will work with you and accommodate school schedules. Prior experience as a server in the hospitality industry is preferred but not required.
Who We Are:
Holladay Park Plaza is a vibrant non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community located right in the heart of the Lloyd District where our residents enjoy the beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available right in their own community.
- Discounted TriMet passes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Accrued vacation pay available to use within the 1st year of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- Sick time
- Use of our indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- Must have or obtain a Food Handlers Card & state alcohol permit Permits
- Requires the ability to understand oral and written instruction
- Work involves simple repetitive duties clearly defined as standard procedure
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed