- Must be experienced in dining services operations, financial management, regulatory compliance, and program development
- This position requires significant advanced knowledge of the food service field, including an understanding of the theoretical basis of that field and some general knowledge of related fields, usually the result of a minimum of four (4) years of college and/or in some area of Business or Hospitality, and/or 5 to 10 years of experience in a designated field.
- Prior experience in the retirement industry in a similar role is highly preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, life/AD and D, and short- and long-term disability insurance for the employee—100% paid by the employer.
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match.
- An additional employer-defined contribution to a retirement program.
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Promote from within company culture.
At our core, Pacific Retirement Services develops, builds, and operates communities filled with friendly neighbors, interesting activities, inspiring conversations, delicious food, and plenty of laughter. We also share our experience and knowledge with other retirement communities who seek our management services, helping them achieve excellence and financial stability. All of this is backed by our Health Center teams whose’ services range from skilled nursing, assisted living, and home care. Our central office is based on Medford, Oregon where we have over 100 employees providing shared services (accounting, sales, marketing, IT, human resources, etc) to our communities.