Part Time CNA Shifts Available in our Skilled Unit - Day/Swing/NOC
About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled nursing unit is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
- Must have valid Oregon CNA license.
- Familiar with organization, functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a skilled nursing facility as they relate to nursing services.
- One year of experience in long-term care preferred.
- Responsible for the supervision of nursing staff assigned to a particular shift.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits package can include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - All premiums paid for my Cascade Manor
- Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time (available after 90 day trial period)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 4% employer match
- Complimentary Meal Program
- Complimentary Pool/Fitness center access (with discounted massage and personal trainer option)
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Scholarship Program
Must have the ability to provide satisfactory work references and be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and pre-employment drug screen. EOE.