Schedule: FULL TIME DAY SHIFT
Cascade Manor is a non-profit, 5 star rated, Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled unit consists of 32 beds, only a handful of which are Medicare certified. Our quality outcomes approach extends through all of programs including therapy. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
- Must have valid Oregon CNA license.
- Familiar with organization, functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a skilled nursing facility as they relate to nursing services.
- One year of experience in long-term care preferred.
- Responsible for the supervision of nursing staff assigned to a particular shift.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits package for 30+ hours a week:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - All premiums paid for my Cascade Manor
- Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time (available after 90 day trial period)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 4% employer match
- Complimentary Meal Program
- Complimentary Pool/Fitness center access (with discounted massage and personal trainer option)
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Scholarship Program