Mirabella Seattle is a beautiful modern Retirement Community located in South Lake Union.
We have an opening for an experienced and motivated HVAC Engineer who is a team player and can function independently but also collaborate effectively with residents, vendors and staff.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
• Repair and oversee maintenance on all major equipment (RTU's, Boilers and Cooling Towers)
• Troubleshoot and repair HVAC system
• Troubleshoot and repair water source heat pumps
• Troubleshoot and repair refrigeration equipment
• Monitor and manage the building automation system
• Fire system and emergency response support
• Knowledge of electrical and plumbing trades
• Ability to read building schematics
• 3-5 years of HVAC and refrigeration experience
• 2 years plumbing experience
• Systems trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Knowledge in preventive building maintenance
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Windows
Mirabella offers a great work environment, friendly staff and residents, competitive wages, 100% employer-paid health insurance and paid-time off, employer-matched 401(k), discounted meals, subsidized Orca bus pass or parking, free tuition, and free use of our pool and fitness center.