Prep Cook Needed. Requires knowledge of food service, knife skills, and food preparation from recipes. Prior experience required preferably in high production kitchen with high food quality standards in preparation and presentation.
Mirabella Portland, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in the SW Waterfront. We have a high-end private dining room and a casual bistro on site complete with stunning views of the Willamette and downtown Portland. All of our food is curated from a scratch kitchen utilizing fresh, high quality, local ingredients. We strive to keep our menus fresh by making frequent changes and offering nightly dinner specials.
- Free monthly TriMet pass
- Employee parking lot
- Scholarship opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee meals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Benefits
- Mirabella pays 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- Mirabella pays 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free 24 hour access to fitness/gym & pool facilities