Mirabella Seattle, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in the heart of downtown Seattle. We are seeking a highly-organized, service oriented employee to handle all business office functions. These functions include Accounts Payable, Cash Management, In house billing, Insurance, Medicaid and Medicare claims billing, and accounts receivable posting. Experience with Medical billing of UB04 claims is a must.
The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of Medical billing experience in a similar setting (skilled nursing or hospital). Management experience is preferred. This position requires significant health care billing and bookkeeping knowledge as well as significant and current computer experience including proficiency in Excel and Word, a college degree is desirable.
Excellent bookkeeping, communication, interpersonal skills is a must. We are looking for a team member with a passion for proactively working with a senior population.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2600 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
- 6 paid national holidays (incentive pay if working a holiday)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- Education Tuition Scholarship program
- Employee referral program
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Wellness center: fitness and pool