A high-end continuing care retirement community in Portland, OR is seeking a well-organized, hands-on, hospitality-oriented Dining Room Manager to oversee the front-of-house operations within 2 venues and catering, including fine dining and casual concepts. Staff oversight includes training, a strong leadership presence, and managing/scheduling to ensure that excellent customer service is provided to staff and residents. Is responsible for adherence to annual budget. Ensures that safety and sanitation guidelines are strictly adhered to. This is a full time position.
- Scholarship program
- Promote from within culture
- Monthly Bus/Max Pass at a discounted rate
- Deeply Discounted Health Insurance through Kaiser
- 401k with Match & profit sharing plan
- Accessible parking
- Access to fitness center, pool, spa, sauna
- Vacation, Holiday, & Sick pay
- Must have 1-2 plus years of leadership experience in an equivalent role. Experience in retirement is a plus.
- Excellent communication, judgment, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for proactively working and collaborating with a senior population and leadership team
- A passion for leading an upscale, fine dining guest experience.
- Strong working knowledge of state requirements and regulations with regard to sanitation and food safety.