Full Time Housekeeper
Mirabella Seattle is a modern retirement community with spectacular views of Lake Union, the Space Needle, and Downtown Seattle. We are devoted to bringing the best care and service to our residents.
We are looking for a team player who enjoys interacting with people and is detail oriented. Previous housekeeping and cleaning experience required.
Housekeeping experience in an institutional or Health Care setting is preferred. Skills in operating Housekeeping equipment and tools and knowledge of solutions, chemicals, and pertinent cleaning supplies is needed. Must possess good communication skills.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2600 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
- 6 paid national holidays (incentive pay if working a holiday)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- Education Tuition Scholarship program
- Employee referral program
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms