Maintenance/Custodian - Full Time
Days and Hours: Fri. 7am-3:30pm , Sat/Sun 2:30pm-11pm , Mon/Tues 10:30pm-7am
About Holladay Park Plaza
Holladay Park Plaza, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Located right in the heart of the Lloyd District, our residents enjoy a beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available within their own community. We have over 200 residents, a health center, a bistro, along with a main dining room that all leverage our facility services.
The ideal candidate is both energetic and reliable and able to provide both routine and special cleaning services throughout our facility. Job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily monitoring of all Mechanical Areas and reporting issues to Supervisor or Building Engineer.
- Daily monitoring of Aquatics Area which includes chemical adjustments to pool and or spa as needed.
- Respond to calls involving 911's. In most cases escorting EMT services to the location.
- Provide assistance to the Reception Desk, cover breaks, lunches with the ability to answer and direct calls.
- Provide security, door checks, and perimeter checks.
- Vacuuming and mopping daily. Required use of carpet shampooers. May require the moving of some furniture.
- Replacing light bulbs as needed. Some require reporting the outage due to safety concerns such as High Area Exterior lighting.
- Ability to walk, kneel, stoop, and stand for entire shift while performing work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects.
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 6% profit sharing plan
- Accrued vacation pay available to use within the 1st year of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- Sick time
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted TriMet passes
- Secured employee parking is available
- Use of our indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- Scholarship Opportunities