Renovation Technician - Full Time
Mirabella Portland is seeking a Full Time Renovations Technician to join our Maintenance team! This position is primarily responsible for performing rehab maintenance service to include all mechanical, general maintenance, and painting for the residential and healthcare units. Additionally, this position may be responsible for special projects and/or general and preventative maintenance repairs on all physical structures and certain facility equipment, as well as grounds maintenance in compliance with established safety rules, policies and procedures.
A minimum of one to three years of painting and hands-on maintenance and/or mechanical experience preferred.
- Free monthly TriMet pass
- Employee parking lot
- Scholarship opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee meals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Benefits
- Mirabella pays 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- Mirabella pays 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free 24 hour access to fitness/gym & pool facilities