Trinity Terrace is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years. Trinity Terrace offers care and support in various areas such as Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing and we are very proud of our history, our established reputation for excellence, and our community’s long-standing financial stability.
We have an immediate openings in our Dining Services team for part-time Dishwashers to assist with operating commercial dishwashing machines in all dining areas.
Work schedule: Afternoons/Evenings, 4:00-8:00 p.m. (No Late Nights.) Flexibility to work weekend and/or holiday shifts is highly desired.
- Competitive pay with eligibility for a performance-based salary increase at 90 days of employment
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility, pool, and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- 401k with Match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area at all times. Will stack and put dishes away and maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Must have the ability to operate institutional dishwashing equipment.
- Requires knowledge to read and both understand oral and written instructions, including chemical and/or cleaning product label instructions.
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Must maintain a current Food Handlers Card.
- Moderate-to-heavy physical conditions. Involves heavy lifting and carrying of over 50 lbs. On feet most of the time. Involves walking, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching. Pushing and pulling of carts and racks.