Memory Support Coordinator -
*Full Time Monday-Friday 10am-6:30pm*
Mirabella Portland, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in the South Waterfront. We have a 40 bed SNF (5 star rated) located on the second floor and work with Medicare, HMO, and Private Insurance patients. Outside of our SNF and AL floors, Mirabella is home to more than 300 IL residents who enjoy a high-end resort style living experience.
The Memory Support Coordinator position is to ensure oversight of all internal memory care program activities in the Memory Care Center (Facility). The Coordinator is directly responsible for all training activities for Mirabella staff as well as ensuring the vision of the program is successful at Mirabella.
- Free monthly TriMet pass
- Scholarship opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee meals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Benefits
- Mirabella pays 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- Mirabella pays 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free 24 hour access to fitness/gym & pool facilities