Sous Chef - NO LATE NIGHTS!
Mirabella Seattle is seeking an experienced Sous Chef with a minimum of 3-5 years cooking experience, preferably at least one year experience in a Sous Chef or equivalent leadership position to join the team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to operate effectively in a diverse environment while maintaining a positive, respectful, productive and compliant work environment in accordance with State and company policies and objectives. Equally important is a passion for food with a creative palate, strong line-cooking skills, excellent leadership skills, a strong culinary background, and a solid track record. Must be able to prepare sauces, soups, stocks, and gravies from scratch. Understands roasting, sautéing, and braising techniques. Knowledge of food safety, sanitation, proper storage and handling procedures is required.
Responsibilities will include creative menu and recipe development, and monitoring of systems to maintain daily operations.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2600 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
- 6 paid national holidays (incentive pay if working a holiday)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- Education Tuition Scholarship program
- Employee referral program
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms