Capitol Lakes, a beautiful and vibrant senior living community in the heart of Downtown Madison, is currently looking for Part-time Servers to cover afternoon/evening needs in our on-site restaurant name Seasons.
NO LATE NIGHTS! Hours will be from approximately 4:00-7:30 p.m. (but could eventually extend to 8:00 p.m.) Days could vary; availability to work Mondays and/or Tuesdays is helpful. Flexibility to work weekday and occasional weekend shifts as well as occasional holiday shifts is highly desired.
We are seeking out-going, friendly individuals with a passion for customer service to assist with dining services needs for our residents. We are willing to train!
Consider joining our team of fun and dynamic team of Servers at Capitol Lakes and APPLY TODAY!
What You Will Do
- Offer friendly and exceptional service for our residents to help provide an excellent customer experience
- Assistance with packing meals, carting and delivering items to resident apartments. In on-site dining venues, take orders, deliver food, pre-bussing, final bussing of tables and resetting, rolling silverware, minimal station-side work
What You Need
- Pleasant, friendly and customer-focused attitude. Smiles are a MUST!
- This position can be fast-paced at times. Requires the ability to stand for minimum 4 hours at a time.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong initiative and ability to anticipate needs according to our commitment to provide exceptional customer service
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Now offering PayActiv (daily pay option)
- Excellent opportunities for career growth in the Culinary field or other areas related to the senior living industry
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Free meals for Dining Services staff
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes