Trinity Terrace, a life plan retirement community located in the heart of Fort Worth, has an immediate opening for a full-time Dining Room Floor Supervisor to help ensure the smooth operation of the dining rooms, and addresses resident needs and concerns.
The Dining Room Floor Supervisor role offers a great opportunity for individuals with fine dining/banquet service experience to move into a role of more responsibility and leadership.
Work Schedule: Schedule varies but will cover lunch and/or dinner needs. Hours: generally 12:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. No late nights. Must be available to work an occasional weekend and/or holiday shift as needed.
- Requires extensive knowledge of fine dining room table service or banquet service.
- Must maintain a current Food Handlers Card.
- Incumbent should have at least 3 years experience in above areas, and part of that time supervising other staff. This experience can be from work history with Trinity Terrace.
What Trinity Terrace Offers You
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility, pool, and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment