About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled nursing unit is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
Schedule: Full Time Evening Shift
- Must have valid Oregon CNA license.
- Familiar with organization, functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a skilled nursing facility as they relate to nursing services.
- One year of experience in long-term care preferred.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits package can include:
- Use of the campus fitness facility
- Discounted meals
- Monthly bus pass
- Medical (90% of monthly premium paid by us), dental, vision
- 401(k) with match
- Holiday, sick leave, and vacation pay
- A great team, stable leadership, and a positive work environment
- Complimentary Pool/Fitness center access (with discounted massage and personal trainer option)
- Scholarship Program
Must have the ability to provide satisfactory work references and be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and pre-employment drug screen. EOE.