Who We Are
Capitol Lakes, part of the Pacific Retirement Services family of senior living communities throughout the country, is a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the heart of downtown Madison located a block off the capitol square. At Capitol Lakes, our residents enjoy a beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available within their own community. Capitol Lakes represents the leading edge of what is new in wellness and health care.
We have an awesome opportunity to expand our family of nurse professionals and we are currently seeking a compassionate and experienced Full-time Nurses to help support our needs in Skilled Nursing. The Nurse provides nursing assessments, patient care and addresses medical and emotional needs of all Capitol Lakes Terraces residents.
Work Schedule Options: Full-time Days or Full-time PM. Must have flexibility to work occasional weekend shifts as needed.
What You Will Do
- Provide nursing care according to physician's orders and/or recognized nursing standards and procedures.
- Assist with assessments related to function and physical status of a resident upon admission, during changes of condition, medication management for the purpose of determining ability for self-administration, potential restraints, etc.
- Observes and reports symptoms and conditions of residents.
- Assist with oversight of individualized service plan (ISP) implementation by care staff; Updating the ISP as conditions change and recognition of deviation from plan performed as needed
- Medication management: oversight of medication storage, administration, documentation, treatments and delegated tasks
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Valid LPN or RN license in the state of Wisconsin. RN strongly preferred
- Experience in a supervisor or management/leadership role is highly desired.
- Prior experience as a LPN/RN in a skilled nursing or long-term care setting preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Now offering PayActiv (daily pay option)
- Group life insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes
Consider joining our team of phenomenal nurse professionals and APPLY TODAY!