PART TIME AND FULL TIME Nutritional Services Server Positions Available (NO LATE NIGHTS)
Mirabella Portland (MBP) is a high end retirement community located in the heart of SW Waterfront, in one of Portland’s fastest developing neighborhoods. At Mirabella we’re looking for people who are passionate about serving our residents and making a difference in their lives. Working in our Health Care Center you will be a part of our Nutritional Services team connecting with each resident, learning their preferences/diets to create a positive experience with their meal. This position is a perfect way to open the doors to the health care field of dining. Learning diet modifications, and preferences are key to enriching the lives of those that we serve.
Responsibilities include greeting residents and guests as well as assisting with our multi-course "person centered" style of meal service. Supports activities department with special catered events, acting as a food-runner or a re-setter as needed, keeps tables maintained and assists other servers and staff as needed. This is a non-tipped position.
Who We Are:
Mirabella Portland is a high end premiere retirement community located in South Waterfront.
- FREE monthly TriMet pass
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Benefits (working 30+ hours/week)
- Mirabella pays 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- Mirabella pays 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401k with match
- Employee meals and community restaurants
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free 24 hour access to fitness/gym & pool facilities