Full Time Valet/Driver:
About the job:
Drivers needed for premier continuing care retirement community. Complete list of perks and benefits below.
Mirabella Portland (MBP) is a luxury retirement high-rise located in the heart of the SW Waterfront. We have a high-end fine dining restaurant and a casual bistro onsite, complete with stunning views of the Willamette River and downtown Portland. Mirabella Portland offers an excellent, low-stress environment for staff. We are located next to OHSU right off of the Tillikum Crossing Max/TriMet line and directly on the streetcar.
- NO prior valet or commercial driving experience required: we will train!
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Valid driver's license and insurable by the designated carrier
- Maintain minimum eligibility requirements on driving record
- 1 to 2 years' experience in driving cars and/or buses, transportation services or a related field is preferred
- Valid driver license (CDL preferred)
- FREE monthly TriMet pass
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Benefits (working 30+ hours/week)
- Mirabella pays 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- Mirabella pays 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401k with match
- Employee meals and community restaurants
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free 24 hour access to fitness/gym & pool facilities