Sales & Marketing Director
We are Mirabella: a community of people that believe in the idea that we age better together. We never stop learning and being engaged, and proudly embrace the vibrant downtown Seattle lifestyle. Our community is searching for a sales professional that will lead people to life's next adventure at Mirabella! Do you have what it takes? As Sales and Marketing Director, You will represent a luxury lifestyle along with top-notch amenities and services. You will share the merits of the South Lake Union neighborhood, and the walkability and connectedness of downtown Seattle as a whole. You will be a connector, networker, relationship builder and trusted source of information to all that you support in the sales process. You must be an excellent communicator in all facets of your work, from providing in-person and online presentations, one-on-one talks, written communications and more. You will be supported by a leadership team that is committed to one another and the residents that they serve every day. As part of our leadership team, you’ll always demonstrate excellence, strive for opportunities for growth and enjoy what we do every day. All of these focuses will result in a highly occupied community. Does this sound like a career that suits you? If so, we look forward to seeing your application!
Our Sales and Marketing director serves as the team leader, providing strategic and tactical direction for marketing and sales initiatives while also regularly contributing to the execution of these initiatives. By working collaboratively with PRS and other community interdepartmental teams, you will establish, monitor, contribute to, and ultimately achieve team and individual goals for census, budgets, prospect activity levels and other essential metrics.
Mirabella Seattle, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in the heart of downtown Seattle.
- Education Tuition Scholarship Program
- 6 paid national holidays (incentive pay if working a holiday)
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance (Full Time Employment 30+ hours/week)
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Employee referral program
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- 4% 401(k) match - Based on Eligibility
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
As a Sales & Marketing Director you will take delight in: