Trinity Terrace is a beautiful and vibrant senior living community that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years. Trinity Terrace offers care and support in various areas such as Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing and we are very proud of our history, our established reputation for excellence, and our community’s long-standing financial stability.
We are currently seeking an experienced Charge Nurse (LVN or RN) to assist with nursing needs on our beautiful Skilled Nursing unit. The Charge Nurse is responsible for the supervision of staff and delivery of all patient care within the Health Center during the assigned shift.
Work Schedule: PRN/On-call. Days and hours vary. Must have flexibility to work occasional weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
- Competitive wages. Eligibility for performance-based salary increase after 90 days of employment.
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of on-site gym and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR) (Benefit-eligible positions only)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment
- License to practice as a licensed vocational nurse or registered nurse in the state of Texas, or compact license
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a LVN/RN preferred
- Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing and/or long-term care setting
- Previous experience in a charge nurse/supervisory role strongly preferred
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.