Capitol Lakes, a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the heart of downtown Madison, is seeking compassionate, friendly and professional PRN/On-Call Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) who desire to work in a team-oriented setting serving seniors. We offer advancement opportunities, retirement planning with matching component, discounted bus passes, use of our beautiful wellness center and affordable employee meals on day and evening shifts. Our staff to resident ratios are well above average, which allows opportunity to offer extensive and quality care to your residents. In addition to these benefits Capitol Lakes' employees benefit from a team atmosphere and comfortable work environment.
Work Schedule: PRN/On-Call. Hours and days will vary. Our highest need is for NOC shift.
Benefits offered to you by Capitol Lakes:
- Competitive salary!!! Pay starts at $15.25/hr (base pay). Higher base pay with experience. Shift differential offered for PM and NOC shifts.
- We Train for SUCCESS! We offer a thorough orientation and training program!
- Now Offering PayActiv! (Day pay option)
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision (benefit eligible only)
- Group life insurance (benefit eligible only)
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes
What You Need:
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Wisconsin is required
- Must have First Aid card and be CPR certified
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a CNA is strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement prior to employment.