Trinity Terrace, a beautiful and vibrant senior living community, is currently seeking a full-time Health Services (Central Supply) Coordinator to join our team in Health Services by maintaining and coordinating supplies and equipment needed to run the health center/nursing program effectively and efficiently.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
What You Will Do
- Ensure compliance with policies on central supply, Par scan (Medline process)
- Order supplies, maintain supplies and report weekly and monthly inventory summary with actual count and par level for each supplies
- Collaborate with DON, Nursing staff, therapy department, Administrator and social worker on supplies, specific resident needs and requests.
- Collaborate with billing department and to be compliant with company policy on chargeable medical supplies for billing every end of the month.
- Work on year-end inventory and submission on time.
- Check the inventory in the medication rooms, restock, remove expired supplies, organize it, weekly and checked by the nursing supervisor.
- Prepare and update a communication binder for the nurses stations to assist in centralizing the request for supplies and nurses to communicate what they have taken from central supplies. The binder to include current and updated list of all vendors for nurses to contact during holidays, weekends and off hours.
- Monitor and maintain Oxygen tanks, concentrators- supplies, inventory and reordering as needed.
- Assure all equipment (BP, Vitals, Lifts, Hoyer) is maintained. Monitor rental equipment for timely ordering and returning. Work with management and nursing to coordinate admissions’ and discharge needs.
- Contacting vendors, follow up on shipment and delivery, monitoring and working with maintenance on repairs.
- Check the clean and soiled utility rooms. Remove the unwanted items and transfer the clean equipment to storage.
- Check Incontinent Supplies - inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Inform supervisor of unusual occurrences, waste and concerns promptly.
- Conduct facility rounds and collaborate with front desk staff on packages and delivery in a timely manner.
- Be a team player, maintain clean central supply room and perform other related duties assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates for this role will have a positive attitude and enjoy working with others, will possess strong organizational and proper inventory accounting skills as well as intermediate to advanced level computer knowledge, especially in Work and Excel. Understanding and knowledge of proper food product storage protocol is essential.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement prior to employment.
What Trinity Terrace Offers You
- Competitive salary with opportunity for performance-based salary increase after 90 days of employment
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment