Mirabella at ASU, a new and modern, upscale retirement community in downtown Tempe, is seeking a full-time or part-time Servers (Nutritional Aides) to assist with dining service needs specifically in our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing areas during normal meal hours. No Late Nights! In this rewarding role, our Health Center Servers help to ensure the residents are provided with a dining experience that exceeds their expectations.
Work Schedule: Days and hours vary. Early morning (7:00 am) to early evening (7:30 pm.), including a part time shift for 7am- 11am. Requires flexibility to work occasional weekend and holiday shifts.
What You Will Need
- One (1) year of Server experience within a healthcare and hospitality focused environment; experience in a senior living environments is strongly preferred.
- Food Handlers Card
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Mirabella at ASU Offers You
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby options for activities and dining venues