Capitol Lakes, a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the heart of downtown Madison, has an immediate opening for a full-time Housekeeper to assist the Environmental Services Supervisor in scheduling, planning, and coordination of all interior Cleaning and Laundry Services.
Work Schedule: Full-time, Days. (7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.) Monday-Friday plus every other weekend. May include occasional weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
Responsible for scheduling the routinely scheduled and special cleaning of all residential apartments, village cottages, guest rooms and common areas.
What You Need
- Housekeeping, custodial, and cleaning experience.
- Ability to work independently
- prior experience working with seniors or senior-care setting is a plus
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Group life insurance
- Now offering PayActive (Daily Pay Option!)
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes