Capitol Lakes, a vibrant and beautiful senior living community located in the heart of downtown Madison, is currently seeking a part-time Server for our on-site dining venue in the Health Center, serving our residents in Assisted Living.
Work Schedule: Every other weekend, 10:30 am-7:00 pm or 3:00-7:00 pm.
- Experience within a healthcare and hospitality focused environment is preferred, but not required
- The desire to positively impact the lives of our residents through excellent food and service.
- Food Handlers Card
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement prior to employment.
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- A work culture dedicated to caring. We care for our residents and we care for each other!
- Working with a diverse team of people who are friendly, welcoming, helpful and dedicated.
- Flexible scheduling available
- Now offering PayActiv (daily pay option!)
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Group life insurance