Mirabella at ASU, a beautiful and brand new senior living community located in downtown Tempe on the ASU campus, is currently hiring compassionate and friendly Caregivers to help provide person-centered, individualized, direct care to resident in our Memory Support and our Assisted LIving! Our Caregivers promote resident well-being and satisfaction thru support with activities of daily living (ADLs) and are a vital part of our team at Mirabella at ASU. To recognize the value of our Caregivers, Mirabella at ASU offers ample opportunities to support continued growth in this role by providing extended dementia-related training and assist with obtaining Caregiver Certification. A rewarding career as a healthcare professional awaits you at Mirabella at ASU!
12 Hour Shift Options:
- 7pm-7:15 am
- Full-time or Part-time options
- Requires availability to work occasional weekend and/or holiday shifts as needed
What You Will Do:
- Complete assigned duties such as, but not limited to; activities of daily living, showers, socialization time with residents, mealtime duties, maintaining neat resident spaces, medication administration, replenishing supplies, providing clean linen, and transporting residents to appointments.
- Monitor resident activity, food intake, functional status. Report status changes immediately to supervisor.
- Communicate with residents, families and team members effectively and be able to individualize communication to accommodate resident specific needs.
- Participate on the resident care team by identifying personal preferences of residents, maintaining the highest achievable level of functioning, and informing nursing leadership with critical information.
- Assist with medication administration as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Will Need:
- Compassion and strong desire to serve the senior population
- Excellent communicate skills
- Good organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Caregiver Certification or C.N.A certificate with Bridge course completion.
- Current and valid CPR and first aid certification.
- One (1) year of experience in a nursing home or senior living facility.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and clinical software systems
- Must be able to successfully pass fingerprint clearance
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Mirabella at ASU offers you:
- A fulfilling and rewarding career serving the senior population
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria with discounted employee meals
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby options for activities and dining venues