Trinity Terrace, a vibrant and beautiful senior living community located in downtown Fort Worth, has an immediate opening on our Dining Services team for a Full-time Dishwasher to assist with operating commercial dishwashing machines in all dining areas.
Work schedule: Hours vary. Daytime/Evening. (No Late Nights.) Flexibility to work weekend and/or holiday shifts is highly desired.
- Competitive pay with eligibility for a performance-based salary increase at 90 days of employment
- Career Advancement Opportunities for Culinary Arts - In-house training program to become a certified culinary professional!
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility, pool, and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- 401k with Match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area at all times. Will stack and put dishes away and maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Must have the ability to operate institutional dishwashing equipment.
- Requires knowledge to read and both understand oral and written instructions, including chemical and/or cleaning product label instructions.
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Must maintain a current Food Handlers Card.
- Moderate-to-heavy physical conditions. Involves heavy lifting and carrying of over 50 lbs. On feet most of the time. Involves walking, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching. Pushing and pulling of carts and racks.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.