What you’ll be doing:
The Rogue Valley Manor, Medford’s premier CCRC, has an incredible opportunity for a rock star leader to head our 59 bed 5-star skilled nursing facility as the Director of Nursing. We are seeking an energetic, organized, and compassionate leader to support this dynamic healthcare team. You will oversee all health programs and services in the Health Center. You hold primary responsibility and accountability of directing day-to-day functioning of nursing practices. Working with the Health Center Administrator in establishing policies and procedures in regard to health services. Managing, cheerleading and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team that includes therapy, nursing, social services, dietary as well as other organizational leaders. Come join our mission of providing care to seniors in a continuing care environment at Rogue Valley Manor!
What We Need From You:
- Passion, dedication, and a desire to do the best for our residents and team-members daily.
- A collaborative nature, and strong leadership skills.
- A. or B.S. degree in nursing or related field and/or two to three (2-3) years of supervisory work in a healthcare environment.
- Registered Nursing license (RN) from accredited nursing program, college or university.
- Must possess a working knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding the operation of a health care facility as well as OSHA regulations.
- Current and valid CPR and first aid certification. Certification will be required within six (6) months of filling position.
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours).
- Employer funded defined contribution plan.
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000).
- Discount on meals.
- Two weeks’ vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked).
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year).
- 6 paid national holidays.
- Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship program.
- Employee referral program.
Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.