Trinity Terrace, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years, has an immediate opening for a full-time Property/Maintenance Tech to perform maintenance requests and assist with repairs & minor improvements to buildings and equipment. This position may be assigned to a specific division within the Facility Services Department and may require the employee to work second / third shift as needed for campus maintenance related coverage. Consider joining our talented and fun team of maintenance professionals and APPLY TODAY!
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Rotating weekends. There is rotating on-call requirements with this position. (Must be able to respond to on-call requests within 30 minutes of being notified.)
What You Will Do
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, lighting, hardware, TV, and safety systems. Minor repair, maintenance and operation of some swimming pool equipment.
- Assists in doing minor repairs and basic maintenance to buildings, structures, interiors and exteriors throughout the campus facility.
- Basic skills and experience in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and general building repair as well as the operation, repair and maintenance of shop equipment and tools.
- Must be detail-oriented to help ensure accurate documentation is maintained
- Ability to work safely and take proper safety precautions as required completing assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Must possess a current valid Texas driver's license and be insurable by the company insurance carrier
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Trinity Terrace Offers You
- Competitive wages. Eligibility for performance-based salary increase after 90 days of employment.
- Employee Scholarship Program,
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants,
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of on-site gym and library,
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay,
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment