Trinity Terrace is currently seeking a caring and compassionate team member to serve as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) to support PRN/On-Call needs in our Memory Care area at Trinity Terrace. The CMA is responsible for ensuring safe medication delivery to residents and helping oversee bedside delivery of care that is person-centered, individualized and clinically competent.
Work Schedule: PRN/As Needed (Any shift. May include some weekends or holidays.)
- Current certification by the Texas State Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have first aid card and CPR certification
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Trinity Terrace Offers You
- Competitive wages. Eligibility for performance-based salary increase after 90 days of employment
- Employee Scholarship Program
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of on-site gym and library
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR) (Benefit Eligible)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year