Mirabella at ASU, a beautiful and brand new senior living community located in downtown Tempe on the ASU campus, is currently seeking compassionate and experienced CNAs to join our team of healthcare professionals in our Health Center (which includes Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and Assisted Living.) Our CNAs are a vital part of our team at Mirabella at ASU and we offer ample opportunities to support continued growth in this role by providing extended dementia-related training and assist with obtaining dual certification as a Caregiver/CNA. A rewarding career as a healthcare professional awaits you at Mirabella at ASU!
Work Schedule: Full-time or Part-time, 12 hr shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Current and valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in the state of Arizona. Current Caregiver certification is a plus! Mirabella at ASU will cover the cost of obtaining Caregiver certification.
- Current and valid CPR and first aid certification.
- One (1) year of experience in a nursing home or senior living facility.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and clinical software systems
- Must be able to successfully pass fingerprint clearance
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Mirabella at ASU offers you:
- A fulfilling and rewarding career serving the senior population
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic team
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria with discounted employee meals
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby options for activities and dining venues