Looking for a great place to work? University Retirement Community in Davis, CA is hiring for a full-time Activities Coordinator to work in our beautiful community. University Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Davis, California. Residents enjoy comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should their health care needs change.
About this position:
- Assists in the coordination, direction and delivery of wellness and recreation programs to meet specific needs of each and all the residents
- Providing hands-on involvement in programs during the residents' scheduled times
- Assisting in the supervision of volunteers
- Supporting the Activity Director in exploring opportunities for resident emotional, physical, spiritual, social and intellectual engagement
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
- Some experience with subject activity preferred.
- Ability to communicate with, and lead residents through an activity.
- 2 years’ experience in assisted living/skilled nursing facility.
- Activity Coordinator Certification, or course completion once hired
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and vision for full-time employees
- 401k with company match
- Access to On-site Fitness & Aquatic Center
- Complimentary shift meals
- Vacation, sick, and Holiday Pay
- Employee wellness classes and other employee related events
- Employee Scholarships Available
*Pre-employment testing includes drug testing, fingerprint background check, reference checks, TB test and physical examination.