Capitol Lakes, a vibrant and beautiful senior living community in the heart of downtown Madison (located a block off the capitol square), is currently seeking a friendly and professional PRN/On-Call Weekend Receptionist to be the first point of contact for our guests & visitors to Capitol Lakes. Along with assisting our guests at Capitol Lakes, the Receptionist will also assist employees and residents with their needs as they relate to the specific responsibilities listed below. Consider joining our awesome team at Capitol Lakes and Apply Today!
Work Schedule: Saturday/Sunday PRN/On-call (Schedule will be 7a-3p or 3-11p as needed)
What You Will Do
- Helps provide security by screening all visitors, responding to alarms and notifying first responder of any concerns
- Answers phone and provides information to caller or directs the call to the appropriate staff or resident; greets and assists visitors and guests
- Receives packages and floral deliveries, records information and notifies staff or resident; prepares birthday cards to residents for administrative staff signatures.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Experience in a receptionist role; 1 year of related experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment; basic typing, computer skills and organization skills required.
- Prior experience in working with public or customer service role is strongly desired.
- Ability to read, speak, write, and follow oral and written directions.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Capitol Lakes Offers You
- A beautiful and friendly environment that offers a rewarding opportunity to serve the senior population and their guests
- Protective measures to ensure that guests, employees and residents at Capitol Lakes follow appropriate COVID-19 safety protocol
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Group life insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes