RCF/Home Care Manager - Full Time
The RCF and Home Care Manager is responsible for the administration, supervision, management, and operations of the RCF and Home Care departments.
Holladay Park Plaza, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Located right in the heart of the Lloyd District, our residents enjoy a beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available within their own community. Outside of our SNF and restorative floors, Holladay Park Plaza is home to more than 200 IL residents that tout Dining Services as the number one reason they choose to live here.
- Now Offering PayActiv (Daily Pay Option)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time Employees)
- Profit sharing plan
- Accrued vacation pay available to use within the 1st year of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- Sick time
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted TriMet passes
- Employee parking
- Use of our indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- Scholarship Opportunities
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducts and documents assessments.
- Participate on the CQI and QA Committees on campus.
- Provides evaluation of agency client's medication regimen and the provision of medication and nursing services.
- Completes and documents supervisory visits in accordance with the Oregon Administrative Rules for Home Care.
- Work with other Health Services Departments as designated by Executive Director to ensure continuity of care.
- Communicates with residents and/or their representatives on a frequent basis.
- Participates in the monthly Transfer Meeting as a Home Care representative.
- Directly oversee the RCF & Home Care department. Coordinate and supervise Home Care employees and coordinate nursing services as needed.
- Actively participate in the billing and scheduling functions of the department by working with accounting. Work with current software program to ensure accurate billing process.
- Understand and apply state administrative rules for RCF & in-home care agencies in all aspects of daily operations.
- Provide appropriate orientation and training to adequately support each new employee. Provide counseling, assistance and discipline to improve job performance when needed.
- Participate in recruitment and retention activities including interviewing applicants and providing department onboarding.
- Ensure personnel and resident care practices are consistent with department and community policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the department does not accept or retain residents whose needs are beyond the staffing ability, scope, or licensure of the department.
- Manage timely reporting of allegation of abuse, neglect, grievances, accidents, incidents, and medication or treatment errors. Maintain records of event, investigation, results and actions.
- Maintain resident charts in accordance with accepted medical records standards.
- Work to increase coordination, communication, and teamwork within and among all departments.
- Participate in interdepartmental meetings and coordinate team meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- One-year Plus experience in long-term care, home care, caregiving, medication administration or a related field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.