Trinity Terrace, a beautiful and vibrant senior living community that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years, is currently seeking compassionate and friendly CNAs to join our Memory Care team! Consider starting a rewarding career at Trinity Terrace and APPLY TODAY!
Work Schedule: Full-time, Evenings (2:30-11:00 p.m.) Days and hours vary. Must have flexibility to work occasional weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
What Trinity Terrace Offers You
- Competitive wages! Eligibility for performance-based salary increase after 90 days of employment.
- Free uniforms, meals and parking!
- Excellent Medical /Dental/Vision benefits! Coverage thru United Healthcare with low employee premiums. (90% of employee monthly premium covered by Trinity Terrace)
- Robust retirement plan, including dollar for dollar matching up to 4% into 401k account after 1st year of employment
- Promote from within culture as well as Employee Scholarship Fund to assist you achieve your career goals
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Use of on-site gym and library
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay
- Requires current certification by the Texas State Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have first aid card and CPR certification
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.