Capitol Lakes, a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the heart of downtown Madison, is seeking compassionate, friendly and professional Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) who desire to work in a team-oriented setting serving seniors in our skilled unit - Capitol Lakes Rehabilitation Center. Our staff to resident ratios are well above average, which allows opportunity to offer extensive and quality care to your residents and work in a team atmosphere and comfortable work environment.
Work Schedule Options: Full Time AM Shift: 6am-2:15pm; or PM Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
What You'll Need:
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Wisconsin is required
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a CNA is strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement prior to employment.
Benefits offered to you by Capitol Lakes:
- Competitive salary! Shift differential offered for PM and NOC shifts.
- We Train for SUCCESS! We offer a thorough orientation and training program!
- Now Offering PayActiv! (Day pay option)
- Subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision
- Group life insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401k with employer match
- Employer-contributed retirement plan
- Discounted on-site meals
- Educational Reimbursement program
- Access to on-site state of the art fitness center w/pool
- Free Employee Wellness classes
- Employer paid Life Assistance Program
- Discounted downtown parking
- Discounted bus passes