Schedule: Saturday and Sunday from 7:45am to 2:00pm. Must be willing to work Holidays.
Cascade Manor delivers the highest quality home care to its’ residents and strives to improve their quality of life. By becoming a Receptionist at Cascade Manor, you will part of a successful organization that aims to deliver the best service of its kind in a beautiful and engaging atmosphere with wonderful residents and co-workers. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors.
The Receptionist position is responsible for greeting all visitors and answering all telephone calls to the facility in a courteous and timely manner. This position provides basic clerical support and communicates necessary information to residents and staff. As with all positions, the Receptionist is responsible for demonstrating and upholding PRS’s core values of excellence, innovation, integrity, stewardship, compassion, and collaboration in fulfilling all job duties.
Work in a lovely, secure and stable environment with wonderful co-workers and residents. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friady from 8am to 2pm. We have terrific benefits. We are seeking a flexible, experienced and motivated Housekeeper who is a team player, loves interacting with people, and is detail oriented.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance 90% employer covered.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% match after one year of employment
- Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time after 90 days of employment
- Complimentary Meal program
- Complimentary use of fitness center and heated indoor pool
- Discounted fitness trainer and massage
- Free bus pass
- Education reimbursement program and more!
NOC Shifts available: 10pm to 06:30am (part-time schedules with rotating weekends)
About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled nursing unit is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
- Must have valid Oregon CNA license.
- Familiar with organization, functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a skilled nursing facility as they relate to nursing services.
- One year of experience in long-term care preferred.
- Responsible for the supervision of nursing staff assigned to a particular shift.
- Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits package can include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - All premiums paid for my Cascade Manor
- Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time (available after 90 day trial period)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 4% employer match
- Complimentary Meal Program
- Complimentary Pool/Fitness center access (with discounted massage and personal trainer option)
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Scholarship Program
Must have the ability to provide satisfactory work references and be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and pre-employment drug screen. EOE.
Cascade Manor is looking for PRN Registered Nurses that are interested in working additional hours in a supportive, team atmosphere. This is a great position for a seasoned RN who wants variety and part time work, but wants to apply varied past experience to current opportunities. Very collegial, experienced staff, searching for additional help and meaningful contribution! You'll love it at Cascade Manor!
- Prior experiences as a nurse in a SNF setting
- Oregon RN license
- Strong Assessment & Care Planning skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Use of the campus fitness facility, discounted meals, monthly bus pass, life, 401(k) with match, along with holiday, sick leave, and vacation pay.