Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Full Time Maintenance Technician - Central Point Retirement Community
Pacific Retirement Services, a leader in the housing industry (primarily senior living) is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician to join our talented and hardworking Community Housing team.
This position will be full time located at Central Point Retirement Community in Central Point, Oregon. The Maintenance Technician must be mechanically inclined and able to diagnose and solve problems. The candidate must maintain a clean facility, repairing interior and exterior needs of the building, renovating apartments, responding to work orders and assisting the office staff by maintaining resident relations and program integrity. The candidate must have computer skills and the ability to work well under pressure. A valid driver’s license and insurability under our corporate insurance carrier is required, along with passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee paid at 100% by the employer.
- 401k retirement benefit
- Employer sponsored pension plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay following a probationary period