Click column header to sort
We are currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Director at Cascade Manor in Eugene, Oregon. We offer a robust benefit plan which includes medical, dental and life insurance, deductible reimbursement plan, educational assistance, flexible spending account, and 401(k) matching retirement plan. In addition we also offer access to the in-house fitness center and pool, and free employee meals from our main restaurant on campus. This is a Full Time, Exempt position. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Organized strategic thinker with ability to do big picture analysis
- Collaborative individual who is able to effectively communicate complex HR regulations to management and front-line staff in an accessible way
- Knowledge of current developments in OR Employment Law
- Experience with Workers Compensation regulations and processes
- Experience with Benefits Administration and ACA
- Strong Computer skills –Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Strong Time Management skills
- Proven track record in management coaching and employee documentation
About Cascade Manor:
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. In addition, we offer fine dining and bistro menus, also catering services for special events, including wine tastings and other culinary presentations. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors. Cascade Manor is an affiliate of Pacific Retirement Services that specializes in the operation of non-profit CCRCs and provides support services for all aspects of our communities including Human Resources. As HR partner at Cascade Manor you are part of a bigger Human Resources team that includes 10 different communities in 6 different states.
Morning Line Cook needed, 34+ hours per week in South Eugene. We maintain consistent schedules with 2 days off in a row for all our employees. Position is in a high production environment with high standards in quality/presentation. Prior experience required. Strong knife and food prep skills. Food Handlers card required.
Schedule: 5am to 1:30pm, Thursdays through Mondays.
Competitive benefit package:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life & ADD Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Complimentary daily meal
- Complimentary access to indoor heated pool and fitness center.
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Discounted massage and personal trainer services.
- Scholarship program
- Employee appreciation events and more!
Cascade Manor is accepting applications for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for various shifts in our Assistged Living Unit. This position ensures that bedside delivery is person centered, individualized and clinically competent. Prior experience as a LPN in a long term care facility preferred. Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team. Valid Oregon LPN license. Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
Competitive benefit package: Use of the campus fitness facility, uniforms, paid sick leave, free shift meals, with a 401(k) with match.
Looking for a Part-time Evening Shift CNA for our long term/ skilled unit. Our evening shift is from 2pm to 10:15pm. Must be willing to work every other weekend.
About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit, 5 star rated, Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled unit consists of 32 beds, only a handful of which are Medicare certified. Our quality outcomes approach extends through all of programs including therapy. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
We are looking for a Part-time Evening shift RN. You would be working a rotating schedule with every other weekend off. The charge nurse position is 24hrs a week with an additional 8 hrs a week for the backup RCM position if interested. Great Pay and Benefits.
Cascade Manor is looking for PRN Registered Nurses that are interested in working additional hours in a supportive, team atmosphere. This is a great position for a seasoned RN who wants variety and part time work, but wants to apply varied past experience to current opportunities. Very collegial, experienced staff, searching for additional help and meaningful contribution! You'll love it at Cascade Manor!
- Prior experiences as a nurse in a SNF setting
- Oregon RN license
- Strong Assessment & Care Planning skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Use of the campus fitness facility, discounted meals, monthly bus pass, life, 401(k) with match, along with holiday, sick leave, and vacation pay.
Shifts Available: Evenings, holidays and weekends
A local Eugene property is seeking part-time servers/ waitresses/ waiters to join our team. We are willing to work with you and accommodate school and personal schedules. We will train you as a server in fine dining. Experience as a server is preferred, but not required. The position involves serving guests in our two restaurants and catering including a fine-dining restaurant and a modern Bistro with both a la carte and buffet service. Minimal wine sales. We offer shifts both days and evenings part-time. Available shifts vary between 12 and 30 hours per week based on your need and availability. Please note that this is a non-tipped position.
- Food Handlers Card
- Position requires no previous experience. College and high school students are encouraged to apply.
- Must be highly reliable, responsible and show up for work as scheduled.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively with others and be friendly and professional at all times.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be motivated to always strive for excellence in their work.
- Must be possess sufficient fluency in English to perform all job functions proficiently.
Part-time staff receive the following benefits:
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave pay after a 90 day trial period.
- One free meal per shift
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Complimentary access to fitness center and indoor pool.
- Discounted services - fitness trainer and massage
- Employee Assistance Provider and more!
Cascade Manor has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to manage our 28 bed skilled unit. We are looking for an experienced RN/DON with excellent nursing skills, who is able to manage our daily operations and lead by example. The ideal candidate must have good communication and administrative skills, be committed to the philosophy of person-centered care, and have the ability to work well within in a team environment.
About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) with an excellent reputation in the community, the highest standards in care, and customer service. Our management team is strong, stable and uniquely supportive. As an integral part of this management team you will be well trained and mentored in this role utilizing our local resources as well as consistent corporate support from PRS. Our skilled unit team is tenured as well with less than 4% turnover annually and work cohesively to create a pleasant patient-centered environment. We have a relatively small resident population which allows us to closely monitor their health and wellbeing so they can move through the levels of care, to our Skilled Care Unit when needed. In addition, our skilled unit has 28 newly remodeled rooms, is well staffed, and has an excellent survey history.
- Excellent and affordable Health insurance options
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Employee meal program
- Employee/family scholarships opportunities
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Access to our Pool and Fitness Center as well as personal training and massage therapy at heavily discounted rates.
Schedule: Sunday through Thursday
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in Eugene with independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing. Our skilled nursing unit is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility. We are seeking compassionate, dedicated and dependable individuals who will provide exceptional resident-centered care for our seniors. Enjoy a low resident-to-staff ratio and a fun and energetic work environment.
• Must have valid Oregon CNA license.
• Familiar with organization, functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a skilled nursing facility as they relate to nursing services.
• Responsible for the supervision of nursing staff assigned to a particular shift.
• Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits package can include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - All premiums paid for my Cascade Manor
• Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time (available after 90 day trial period)
• 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 4% employer match
• Complimentary Meal Program
• Complimentary Pool/Fitness center access (with discounted massage and personal trainer option)
• Complimentary Bus Pass
• Scholarship Program
Must have the ability to provide satisfactory work references and be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and pre-employment drug screen. EOE.