Click column header to sort
Work in a lovely, secure and stable environment with wonderful co-workers and residents. Hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 3:30pm, AND receive terrific benefits. We are seeking a flexible, experienced and motivated Housekeeper who is a team player, loves interacting with people, and is detail oriented.
Previous housekeeping and cleaning experience and skills in operating housekeeping equipment and tools, knowledge of solutions, chemicals, and cleaning supplies preferred. Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance/100% employee premiums paid by Cascade Manor plus an HRA of $1200 to help with pocket medical and prescription costs.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% match
- Paid Vacation, holidays and sick time
- Complimentary Meal program
- Complimentary use of fitness center and heated indoor pool.
- Discounted fitness trainer and massage
- Free bus pass
- Scholarship Program and more!!!!
Work at a beautiful, upscale Independent Retirement Community! Great benefits for part-time staff, regardless of hours such as free bus pass, paid leave time after 90 days, no cost use of fitness center and pool, free daily meal, access to 401K retirement and more!
Schedule: 18 to 20 hrs per week. Evening shifts. Weekend and Holiday work required.
The Dishwasher will work with our Dining Services team to provide top notch services to our residents. Emphasis on safety procedures and requirements such as operation of kitchen equipment, use of cleaning and sanitation chemicals, water temps, rotation of food items. Involves heavy lifting, carrying and the ability to to load and unload dish machine and other kitchen equipment.
Pacific Retirement Services is a nonprofit organization that operates 13 CCRC’s (Continuing Care retirement communities) in 6 states. We are seeking to hire a dynamic Registered Dietitian to be our MealTracker Nutritional Services Software Process coordinator. MealTracker is a program we are currently implementing companywide that allows our dietitians and Nutritional Services Managers to plan and create healthcare- and independent living-specific meals/menus that align with patient- and resident-specific dietary requirements. The Corporate Nutritional Services Manager is the link between the MealTracker program and our local Nutritional/Dining Services teams. This is an exciting time for our organization with a great opportunity for someone to help build a system that will effect positive change throughout our entire organization. This position may require up to 30% travel.
Morning Line Cook needed, 34+ hours per week in South Eugene. We maintain consistent schedules with 2 days off in a row for all our employees. Position is in a high production environment with high standards in quality/presentation. Prior experience required. Strong knife and food prep skills. Food Handlers card required.
Schedule: 5am to 1:30pm, Thursdays through Mondays.
Competitive benefit package:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life & ADD Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Complimentary daily meal
- Complimentary access to indoor heated pool and fitness center.
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Discounted massage and personal trainer services.
- Scholarship program
- Employee appreciation events and more!
Cascade Manor is looking for PRN Registered Nurses that are interested in working additional hours in a supportive, team atmosphere. This is a great position for a seasoned RN who wants variety and part time work, but wants to apply varied past experience to current opportunities. Very collegial, experienced staff, searching for additional help and meaningful contribution! You'll love it at Cascade Manor!
- Prior experiences as a nurse in a SNF setting
- Oregon RN license
- Strong Assessment & Care Planning skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Use of the campus fitness facility, discounted meals, monthly bus pass, life, 401(k) with match, along with holiday, sick leave, and vacation pay.
Shifts Available: Evenings, holidays and weekends
A local Eugene property is seeking part-time servers/ waitresses/ waiters to join our team. We are willing to work with you and accommodate school and personal schedules. We will train you as a server in fine dining. Experience as a server is preferred, but not required. The position involves serving guests in our two restaurants and catering including a fine-dining restaurant and a modern Bistro with both a la carte and buffet service. Minimal wine sales. We offer shifts both days and evenings part-time. Available shifts vary between 12 and 30 hours per week based on your need and availability. Please note that this is a non-tipped position.
- Food Handlers Card
- Position requires no previous experience. College and high school students are encouraged to apply.
- Must be highly reliable, responsible and show up for work as scheduled.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively with others and be friendly and professional at all times.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be motivated to always strive for excellence in their work.
- Must be possess sufficient fluency in English to perform all job functions proficiently.
Part-time staff receive the following benefits:
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave pay after a 90 day trial period.
- One free meal per shift
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Complimentary access to fitness center and indoor pool.
- Discounted services - fitness trainer and massage
- Employee Assistance Provider and more!
Cascade Manor has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to manage our 28 bed skilled unit. We are looking for an experienced RN/DON with excellent nursing skills, who is able to manage our daily operations and lead by example. The ideal candidate must have good communication and administrative skills, be committed to the philosophy of person-centered care, and have the ability to work well within in a team environment.
About Cascade Manor
Cascade Manor is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) with an excellent reputation in the community, the highest standards in care, and customer service. Our management team is strong, stable and uniquely supportive. As an integral part of this management team you will be well trained and mentored in this role utilizing our local resources as well as consistent corporate support from PRS. Our skilled unit team is tenured as well with less than 4% turnover annually and work cohesively to create a pleasant patient-centered environment. We have a relatively small resident population which allows us to closely monitor their health and wellbeing so they can move through the levels of care, to our Skilled Care Unit when needed. In addition, our skilled unit has 28 newly remodeled rooms, is well staffed, and has an excellent survey history.
- Excellent and affordable Health insurance options
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Employee meal program
- Employee/family scholarships opportunities
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Access to our Pool and Fitness Center as well as personal training and massage therapy at heavily discounted rates.